Jan Mayfield, MD, FACEP
At New Hope Urgent Care, our mission is to provide excellent medical care promptly and professionally. We will serve our patients, their families, and the community with integrity, along with continuously striving to exceed expectations for quality service, privacy and performance.
New Hope Urgent Care provides a wide variety of medical care services in Paulding County, GA located in the New Hope Community of Dallas. The facility opened on March 2, 2009 and treats patients of all ages. The office specializes in treatment of illnesses and injuries, X-rays, pediatrics to geriatrics, drug screenings, sports physicals and services for workers' compensation injuries. Click here for a more detailed list of services.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Patients please sign in to be seen 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Note: Drug screens must arrive at least one hour prior to close of business.
Walk-in only, no appointment necessary
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, MasterCard, American Express, Visa
- Insurances accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, United Healthcare, Coventry, First Health, Cigna, Humana, Tricare, Medicare, Medicaid, WellCare, Peach Care, Peach State, Medicare Replacement Plans
"After having gone to another urgent care office in Hiram for years, I decided to give New Hope urgent care a shot. I'm glad that I did.
They are always nice and prompt. Some of the competitors seem so slow. Not here. They really are on the ball. They also seem to take their time and listen to what ails you.
Thanks for being in the community!" -- Rodney from Dallas, GA
"A truly caring physician is hard to find! Dr. Mayfield has been a God send for our family!" -- Anonymous Patient Review via Vitals.com
"Dr. Mayfield has been excellent with my children on several different occasions. Her nurses and staff are very friendly every time and the office is very clean. They even called to check on my son a couple of days later, which I have never heard of an urgent care doing. Thank you for everything". -- Patient Feedback via Google Review
Website designed by: L. McKibbin (770)561-2188